- Teacher: Anuradha Modak
1. To understand the linear and nonlinear data Structures and its memory representations.
2. To perform different operations on data structures such as insertion, deletion, searching and traversing.
3. To understand various data searching and sorting methods with its complexity.
4. To introduce various techniques for representation of the data in the real world.
Course Outcomes(Expected Outcome): On completion of the course, the students will be able to
1. Apply various linear and nonlinear data structures
2. Demonstrate operations like insertion, deletion, searching and traversing on various data structures
3. Examine the usage of various structures in approaching the problem solution.
4. Choose appropriate data structure for specified problem domain
- Teacher: Pravin Thakare
- To explore the principles of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) such as data abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- To use the object-oriented paradigm in program design.
- To Provide programming insight using OOP constructs.
- To lay a foundation for advanced programming.
Course Outcomes :
On completion of the course, the students will be able to -
- Apply Object Oriented approach to design software.
- Implement programs using classes and objects.
- Specify the forms of inheritance and use them in programs.
- Analyze polymorphic behaviour of objects.
- Design and develop GUI programs.
- Develop Applets for web applications
- Teacher: Prasanna Hasabnis
A student, on completion of this course, will be able to:
Explain the operation of Thermal, Hydro, Nuclear and Diesel power plants.
- Teacher: Swapnil Bhuskute
Course Instructor: Dr. P. M. Ardhapurkar
An understanding of heat transfer processes is a basic requirement for practicing engineers. This class aims to build upon the student’s previous exposure to the basic energy transfer mechanisms of conduction, convection and radiation so that one-dimensional, steady state and transient problems can be recognized and analyzed. A general objective of the course is to deepen the students understanding of general transport phenomena of heat transfer process and to give practice in the available solution techniques applied to engineering systems. The specific objectives are as follows:
- To provide details of heat transfer involving conduction, convention and radiation mechanisms.
- To carry out heat transfer analysis and to demonstrate different techniques used in solving a heat transfer problem.
- To impart basics of designing heat transfer equipment.